Customer Relationship Executive
PowerPlan is seeking consultative, enterprise Customer Relationship Executive to sell asset-intensive companies our Strategic Capital Asset Management solutions (integrated accounting, tax, regulatory, budgeting and analytical software suite) that enable businesses to generate more cash, mitigate compliance risk and support a culture of cost management.
PowerPlan drives significant financial benefit to companies by:
- Providing a realistic, credible, and detailed model of their important, fixed capital assets.
- Integrating information across key departments, including asset accounting, income tax, property tax, budgeting and project management, field operations, and regulatory.
- Integrating information across the history of the asset life cycle.
- Offering specific business process workflows to enhance decision making. PowerPlan has over 100 clients throughout the Utilities, Oil and Gas, Telecom, Mining, and Rail industries.
Successful Powerplan CRE’s are smart, confident, consultative, and have a problem solving background and mindset. They have been successful in other functional areas, such as consulting, product management, and pre sales consulting.
- Engineering or highly analytical Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Expertise in solution selling and value based selling methodologies
- Experience and comfort selling into C level executives
- Skilled in navigating complex organizations and experience with the Complex Sale methodology.
- Experience in asset intensive industries such as Utilities or Oil and Gas is a plus but not required.
- Additionally, potential candidates should have strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate customer problems and challenges and then link them to the PowerPlan value Proposition.
- Actively engage with prospective clients and stakeholders to develop relationships at a senior executive level
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationship with key decision makers
- Work with PowerPlan’s business consultants to understand prospect’s current business practices and strategic business drivers, develop and identify pain points that link to PowerPlan’s unique capabilities, and help the client develop a vision for solving these key pain points
- Drive a sales process that will highlight PowerPlan’s strategic advantage to the prospect
We seek talented, creative individuals who are looking for dynamic, challenging and rewarding career opportunities. PowerPlan firmly believes that our employees’ personal success contributes greatly to the continued success of the company, reflected in our growth trajectory. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com.