The Salesforce Admin owns, develops, and executes the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the platform. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders (Customer Support, Operations, Client Services, Product and Marketing) to ensure that Salesforce supports business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Use our data integration tool (Dell Boomi) to integrate Salesforce, Concur, Intact, Host and eventually Ultipro.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Admin with experience in sales, service and marketing cloud would be very beneficial but nor required.
- Document technical, business and process requirements
- Perform developer activities such as writing triggers and testing code
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts workflows and approvals, create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Install, manage and maintain third party apps including JIRA connector, Confluence and Qualtrics NPS survey and making recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed
- Establish and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Provide training for internal resources to ensure proper use of the system
- Use Apex Data loader or LexiLoader to import and export data as needed
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Preferred in Computer Science or related field)
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Knowledge of ad-hoc query tools (Apex Data Loader, LexiLoader) and data repositories (Data.com)
- Basic level Apex / Visualforce experience
- Ability to model business processes as data structures and applications in Salesforce
- FinancialForce PSA
- Salesforce Communities experience
- Experience using development tools such as Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Workbench, and the Salesforce Developer Console
- Experience with testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices and methodologies
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
Salesforce Developer Certification strongly preferred
Key Behavioral Competencies
- The focus of this specialized, technically oriented position is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established systems, technologies and guidelines.
- Strength in technical problem solving based on expertise and experience, and a strong commitment to efficiently achieve high quality results is required. A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detailed work is essential.
- Job responsibilities and expectations are clearly defined, as is the scope of job authority. Expertise and competency is developed a systematic technical training program, as well as in ongoing exposure to and training in new technical systems once they have been adopted and well tested.
- A key aspect of the job includes the ongoing identification of technical problems and the development of sound, carefully thought-out solutions. Problem solving is focused on proven systems and technologies and established organizational relationships. Solutions should minimize risk to the organization and utilize existing resources.
- This job allows for autonomy and independence, and is primarily self-reliant. In general, this is a valued expert expected to deliver high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enhancing existing organizational systems and standards
We seek talented, creative individuals who are looking for dynamic, challenging and rewarding career opportunities. PowerPlan firmly believes that our employees’ personal success contributes greatly to the continued success of the company, reflected in our growth trajectory. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com.