Careers with PowerPlan
PowerPlan Inc., based in Atlanta, GA, serves some of the world’s most demanding and complex asset-intensive companies, entrusting PowerPlan to manage over $2.3 trillion in assets. The majority of our clients are Fortune 500 companies in the following industries: utility (Southern Company), telecommunications (Verizon), transportation (Norfolk Southern), and exploration and production (Chevron).
PowerPlan continues to seek talented, creative, and driven individuals who are looking for dynamic, challenging and rewarding career opportunities. PowerPlan firmly believes that our employees’ personal success contributes greatly to the continued success of our company, reflected in our 17-year growth trajectory.
Ideal candidates for PowerPlan positions share the following characteristics:
- Superior analytical skills and technical ability
- Well-rounded individuals with a record of high academic achievement
(GPA of 3.5+ from a nationally ranked university: typical majors include industrial engineering, computer science, accounting/taxation, mathematics or physics)
- A strong record of success in their chosen field
- Self-motivated & proven leadership ability
- Ability to work with diverse customer base
- For the majority of our positions, willingness to travel will be required
We currently have positions open for:email@example.com .