Organizations Honored for Enhanced Operational Efficiencies, Improved Financial Performance and Reduced Audit Risk
PowerPlan Recognizes Six Asset Intensive Organizations for Outstanding Performance
ATLANTA – (May 17, 2019) – PowerPlan, Inc., a leading provider of strategic performance management software for asset-intensive companies, is proud to announce the winners of its 2019 customer awards.
PowerPlan’s customer awards recognize organizations who have leveraged technology to drive value and enable the transformation of their businesses in the form of enhanced operational efficiencies, improved financial performance and reduced audit risk. This year’s winners are:
- Puget Sound Energy – Received the Greatest Impact Award for transforming their systems to drive the organization’s financial planning and visibility.
- UGI Utilities, Inc. – Received the Cloud Collaboration Award for their successful transition from hosting their solutions on-premise to the cloud.
- City of Brandon – Received the Excellence Award for their commitment to their Asset Investment Optimization strategy and paving the way for cities like them.
- The AES Corporation – Received the Integration Simplification Award for implementing a streamlined connection between its PowerPlan solutions and SAP S/4HANA to efficiently utilize data across their organization.
- Duke Energy – Received the Visionary Award for their approach to utilizing PowerPlan solutions to create an integrated platform to optimize processes throughout their organization.
- FirstEnergy Corp. – Received the Leading Change Award for their forward-thinking execution to address the changes from the 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Abbott Laboratories – Received the Compliance Award for their diligence in adopting the latest Lease Accounting solutions to maintain their strategic stance.
The winners were formally announced at ELEVATE 2019, PowerPlan’s client conference on May 16, in Atlanta, GA. To learn more about the customer journey and experience, visit https://powerplan.com/resources#case-study.