Business Continuity with PowerPlan: COVID-19 Update
The outbreak of COVID-19 has created an unprecedented situation for governments, communities, and businesses. First and foremost, PowerPlan is committed to the safety and health of our employees, customers and business partners.
To help ensure that we deliver upon our commitments to you, we are doing the following:
- Out of an abundance of caution, we have suspended travel and the entire PowerPlan workforce is actively working from home until further notice.
- All active customer projects have held discussions with joint project leaders to discuss a remote work cadence that ensure timelines stay on track.
- Our Customer Support organization currently is enabled with the technology and tools to support customers remotely in real time.
- We are hosting daily meetings at every level of the organization to review the latest changes and to adjust our contingency plan as needed.
- We have established a Coronavirus Response Team, to help make practical decisions as the situation evolves.
We want to assure you that we have all the necessary measures in place so that we can support you and your team safely and securely from any remote location, so business continues as planned. We are fortunate to have such a great team that is willing to be flexible and make it happen.
We will continue to work closely with our customers during this outbreak to help ensure that we deliver on our commitments to you. If you have any questions regarding PowerPlan’s business continuity plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will quickly respond.
Most importantly, we hope that each of you remain healthy and safe. We truly appreciate your support, patience and understanding as we navigate through this challenge.